It Is In You events, courses, and research partnerships connect people to their own bodies and stories, exactly as they are now--a vital act for those of us who face advanced illness, social inequities, or cycles of violence.
It Is In You initiatives hope to enliven our curiosity about creativity itself--most of all, in unlikely places, around taboo issues, and led by persons who live daily with health challenges. Creativity in our stories and bodies can awaken our integrity as political and playful—lighting up individuals' strengths, manifest in spirited collectivity.
Institutions, organizations, and initiatives benefit from strengthened community engagement and inter-professional learning through It Is In You programming. Site-specific content improves communication, inspires participants, and enhances actionable knowledge on health and equity issues.
• Research-Based and Performance Keynotes
• Interactive, Skills-Based Communication Workshops
health rights and community-building
mediation and conflict transformation for groups
intergenerational and multi-racial history-making
inclusive education on tailored themes
• Community-led Initiatives Consulting
Design and documentation
Messaging, and public mobilization
Keynote productions are created for audiences of 50-500. Interactive workshops and curricula are tailored for 15-150 participants. Clients include:
• Hospital Systems and Healthcare Providers
• Professional Certification and Continuing Education Trainings
• Universities — Undergraduate, Graduate, Faculty and Staff, Study Abroad
• Multi-year Public Arts and Science Grants
• Institutional Initiatives for Participatory Research
• Leadership and Team Retreats, Mediation and Interactive Education — Foundations, Businesses, Nonprofits, Civil Society Organizations